Underhill LiquidPro - Applicator Gun For Liquid Wetting Agents
This popular "liquid" version of the PelletPro™ features the proven combination of our Precision™ Cloudburst™ nozzle and the high-flow composite/stainless steel valve. Adding a chemical-resistant, UV-protected, lightweight siphon/mixing system produces an applicator gun which can cover 1000 square feet in less than a minute. Now, with unmatched speed and uniformity, you can virtually “paint” your turf with liquid wetting agent, fertilizers, and micronutrients. And like the PelletPro, LiquidPro disassembles easily to create the Cloudburst™ High-Flow Valve syringe nozzle.
|The Precision Cloudburst™nozzle and high flow composite/stainless steel valve can be quickly assembled to create a powerful, 48GPM syringe nozzle.||Metering Dial OFF||Metering Dial ON||A-LPWAB-6
6-Pack of 32oz. Polybottles
- Patented Precision™Cloudburst™ nozzle evenly distributes wetting agent insuring uniform coverage. Made of aircraft aluminum and stainless steel.
- Lightweight, durable nylon construction weighs only 3lbs., UV-protected and chemical resistant.
- High-density polybottle has full quart capacity with easy- to- read measurements in fluid ounces and milliliters.
- Needle Valve Metering Chamber-Engineered venturi siphon mixes proper amount of wetting agent into the water flow.
- Pistol grip design with textured handle provides sure grip surface and reduces operator fatigue.
- Adjustable metering dial offers 10 additive settings including "Water Only".
- Metering dial can be removed to prevent tampering with a predetermined setting.
|Part # A-LPWA50K||LiquidPro™ Applicator Gun|
|Part # A-LPWAB-6||6-Pack of 32 oz. Polybottles and Carrier|